Viard House Chef, Wellington
The Archdiocese is looking for a cook to prepare a midday meal for Archbishop Paul and two other residents of Viard House. 12 hours a week, Wednesday to Friday (approx. 10am – 2pm), occasional extra hours when required. Inquiries to the Archbishop’s Office 04 496 1766.”
Events and Volunteer Coordinator, Wellington
The Sisters of Compassion in Island Bay are seeking an Events and Volunteer Coordinator. Go here for details and to apply: https://www.seek.co.nz/job/73237874
Internship Year – Challenge 2000 & the Society of Mary
Challenge 2000 and the Society of Mary are accepting applications for their Internship Year this year, aimed at young people aged 18 – 25 years old.
To date 110 participants from around Aotearoa New Zealand and overseas have accepted this invitation and graduated from the programme.
Learn more here: https://www.challenge2000.org.nz/youth/gap-year/
Executive Assistant, Caritas Aotearoa
Caritas Aotearoa New Zealand have a vacancy for an Executive Assistant. Visit their webpage for more information: https://www.caritas.org.nz/work-with-us
Pastoral Assistant to the Bishop, Diocese of Hamilton
- Leadership of the pastoral team
- Diocesan Pastoral Planning
The objective of this position is to offer leadership and a prophetic voice and vision for the development and promotion of the pastoral life of the Hamilton Diocese.
The key elements of the role are:
- Providing support for catechesis to Adults & Children in Parishes
- Promoting Formation in the Spiritual & Intellectual Life of the Church
- Promoting awareness of the pastoral mission of the Church
- Encouraging deeper parishioner involvement in the pastoral mission of the Church
Key attributes sought include:
- An understanding of and commitment to the Catholic Church, its practises and teachings
- High level of personal and faith maturity
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven work record of vision, initiative and achievement
- An ability to consult, respect and work with people at every level in the Church
- A credible background in pastoral and spiritual formation
- Ideally the applicant will have a tertiary qualification in Catholic Theology/Spirituality
To receive a job description and application form, please email: [email protected]
Applications close on Monday 19th February 2024.
The post Vacancies first appeared on Archdiocese of Wellington.