The Taranaki Tertiary Chaplaincy Trust Board is recruiting for an Ecumenical Chaplain to join the WITT Te Pūkenga Student Success Team. This is a permanent part-time position (24 hours a week) based on the WITT Te Pūkenga New Plymouth campus. The purpose of the role is to provide spiritual guidance and pastoral support to a diverse community of students and staff.
They are looking for someone who has …
• Pastoral support experience
• Established networks within the community
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• The ability to use your initiative and work autonomously
• Well developed writing skill s and computer competency
• A qualification in theology or ministry is desirable
If this opportunity sounds like you, apply with your CV and Cover Letter.
Role description available on request at [email protected]
Applications close 8 September 2023.